The Snow Day Holiday Market is a holiday themed show and sale for local artisans, crafters, designers, bakers and retailers. The mission of the event is to give artists and retailers an opportunity to connect and showcase their wares with the community in a fun and inviting atmosphere.
The focus for the show will be gift-giving and holiday:
- Indie arts and crafts (cards, toys, small sized artwork)
- Fashionable gifts (jewellery, accessories)
- Homemade food (baked goods, preserves)
- DIY presents (ornaments, stockings, warmwear)
The event will be heavily promoted via local media and social networks. During the duration of the event, the café will be open serving brunch and snacks and a pottery show and sale will be taking place on the hotel’s 2nd floor gallery, drawing additional visitors to the sale. The Gladstone Hotel is a hub of social activity on weekends and its location is well suited to draw in pedestrian traffic.
- Please submit via email, 4-6 photographs (jpeg or gif format, no larger than 4×6) of examples of the work OR a link to your website displaying the types of products you would like to sell during the event
- There are 2 rental options:
- Option A: 6’ x 30” Space – This choice is suited for vendors wishing to bring their own collapsible rolling rack OR lightweight table/fixture. The dimensions of your fixture MUST fit into the space allotted.
- Option B: 6’ x 30” Banquet Table – With this choice a banquet table or combination of tables measuring 6’ in length will be provided for you.
- Each vendor will be provided with 1-2 chairs
- Table Décor: It is the vendor’s responsibility to bring a table covering and décor to merchandise their products.
- Entrants will be selected to represent a variety of categories to provide a breadth of assortment for attendees and to ensure fairness to exhibitors.
Download the application here: Snow Day Holiday Market_Application